Our staff is truly international in scope with members fluent in Spanish, French, and English.
- Our Captains have a minimum of 7,000 logged flight hours.
- Our Captains are all certified Airline Transfer Pilots (ATP).
- First Officers Average over 2500 Logged flight hours.
- Our crew is retrained annually in full motion simulators.
- Physicians: All our doctors have a minimum of ten (10) years of Aero Medical Training with extensive ER experience and are actively involved in their practices.
- Registered Nurses: Our nurses have a minimum of five (5) years ER and Critical Care experience. Unlike our competitors, we keep higher quality standards by employing our nurses on a full time basis.
- Respiratory Therapist: Our Therapist, like our nurses, have a minimum of five (5) years ER and Critical Care experience. Likewise, our therapists are also employed on a full time basis thus ensuring the highest quality level available.
- Critical Care Paramedics: Our paramedics also have a minimum of five (5) years ER and Critical Care experience.
In addition to the above qualifications all our medical personnel must complete a U.S. D.O.T. Air Medical Crew Advanced National Standards curriculum and maintain current training in:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation- CPR
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support- ACLS
- Advanced Trauma Life Support- ATLS
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support- PALS